Want to know how to temporarily disable Avast? So, be aware that below in this article we will explain how to do this, we will also show you which is the best antivirus and much more. Avast Antivirus is a family of antivirus software developed by Avast Software, which is headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. The first version of this antivirus was released in 1988. Avast has over 170 million registered users worldwide.
How to temporarily disable Avast in 2021
Usually, the problem with antivirus is that some of them need to be completely disabled to be able to download another program. That’s why now we’re going to show you how to disable Avast:
- Open your antivirus program, in this case, Avast;
- Right-click, touching Avast Shield Control;
- When you do this you will have several options for deactivation, specifically the following: Deactivate for 10 minutes, deactivate for an hour, deactivate until computer restarts, or deactivate permanently;
- With that, choose the period you want the antivirus to stop working until doing the task of interest to you;
- Once you choose the period in question, a new window will ask you if you are sure you want to go ahead and you should confirm the procedure by clicking Yes;
- If you have chosen the temporary deactivation, the activation will happen automatically after the selected period;
- But if you’ve selected permanent deactivation, the only way to protect yourself again is to activate Avast again.
How to uninstall Avast on mobile
- On your device’s home screen, tap and hold the Avast Mobile Security icon until it starts to move;
- Click Uninstall;
- If prompted, click Ok to confirm uninstallation;
- As a result, Avast Mobile Security will now have been uninstalled from your Android device.
Now to uninstall Avast Mobile Security from iOS just follow the guidelines below:
- On your device’s home screen, click and hold the Security icon until it starts moving;
- Click on the small x icon displayed in the upper left corner of the icon;
- Select the Delete option to confirm the uninstallation;
- After that Avast Mobile Security will now have been uninstalled from your iOS device.