Find out now how to turn Facebook black, that is, in dark mode. Also, check out how to make Messenger in dark mode, how to make Facebook black on your computer, all that and much more you can check here. Facebook is an online social network that was created on February 4, 2004, and is currently one of the most used social networks at the moment. In 2012, the application reached the mark of 1 billion active users, making it one of the largest virtual social networks in the world.
Tutorial on how to turn Facebook black with Dark Mode
Facebook recently started releasing dark mode for the lite version of the social network, this lighter edition of the app for old phones. The night mode on this social network was well-awaited by users and makes them look much prettier, with more comfort, and prevents the brightness of the screen from irritating the eyes. Facebook Lite’s dark mode was announced in the US in February, but this tool was only available to Brazilian users a short time ago. This new release is already being used by many users and below we’ll show you how to turn Facebook black on your mobile.
How to make Facebook black on mobile (iPhone and Android)
- Enter Facebook Lite and click on the menu button;
- In this area find and activate the Dark Mode option;
- After activating this feature, Facebook will change from a white background to dark gray, and text color is also changed for better reading by users;
- Now just enjoy the features of Facebook Dark, which brings comfort especially at night.
Make Facebook black on PC
Facebook now has a dark mode that is available in the desktop version only in the beta version of the social network. This new look, in addition to allowing a more beautiful color change, also changed the icons and the layout of the page. This new version leaves the feed with more space and prominence for the post that is appearing.
In addition, this new feature offers an appearance that facilitates immersion in reading and watching videos, making the social network much more comfortable for the eyes, not to mention that the dark look is much more beautiful than the traditional one. To make Facebook black on PC follow the steps below:
- Log into Facebook from your computer. If it’s not in the new version, tap the down arrow in the upper-right corner;
- Then tap View Facebook Beta to go to the new version of the social network;
- Now with the new layout, tap your account icon in the upper right corner;
- In the account options, select Dark Mode;
- Okay, after that your Facebook will have already made the switch to dark mode.
Leaving Messenger in Dark Mode
If you want to leave Messenger in dark mode, then follow the guidelines below:
- Update the Messenger app to the latest version, then open a conversation with anyone;
- Then access the emoji keyboard and send the half-moon icon;
- Then click on Try it in Settings which means try it out in settings;
- And, finally, just activate the Dark Mode option, and at the same time the options, conversations, and contacts screens will be shown in dark tones and in a light font. See how easy it is and the chat app is very different?